Lerner Announces Phase 2 Complete at Windmill Parc, Phase 3 To Start Ahead of Schedule
DULLES, Virginia (February 9, 2016) — Lerner Enterprises, one of Washington, D.C.’s largest private real estate developers, is proud to announce the start of construction of the third and final phase of Lerner Windmill Parc at Dulles Town Center in Dulles, Virginia.
WCS Construction, based in Washington, DC, will construct the final phase of the project, which was designed by Torti Gallas and Partners and will consist of 437 units in its entirety. Construction of Phase 3, which includes 112 units in four new buildings, is slated to begin this month with completion expected by the first quarter of 2017.
“We are thrilled to continue building at Lerner Windmill Parc after the success of the first two phases of our newest luxury apartment home community,” said Mark D. Lerner, a principal at Lerner. “We are delighted by the public response to this project, with many commenting that this community has a design like no other in Loudoun County,” he added.
Lerner Windmill Parc features a superlative community amenity package that includes:
- A luxurious clubhouse, designed for LEED® Gold Certification for Commercial Interiors, that features a Wi-Fi enabled lounge, a state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga and massage room, central dining bar, movie theater, and billiards and game lounge. The clubhouse also enjoys direct access to a resort-style swimming pool with fireplace, spa and sundeck.
- A gathering promenade inclusive of manicured landscaping, recreational walking and bike paths with outdoor fitness stations, an exterior water feature, outdoor picnic pavilions with an al fresco patio with fireplace, bocce courts, and a tot lot.
- Generous parking accommodations with electric vehicle charging stations and optional garage parking for residents.
- A short walk to a wide range of dining, shopping and entertainment choices at Dulles Town Center Mall and Nokes Plaza, Lerner’s new neighborhood retail center located adjacent to Windmill Parc.
Apartment home amenities include:
- Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Optional dens and high ceilings
- Elevator and controlled access buildings with individual well-appointed lobbies
- Quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchens
- Wood-laminate flooring throughout
- Built-in chef’s tables oversized islands in select homes
- Spa-inspired baths, some with separate baths and stand-up showers
- Large walk-in closets
- Full-sized washers and dryers in each home
- Mobile device inspired media niche in each home
For more information, please visit the Lerner Windmill Parc leasing office at 21258 Windmill Parc Drive in Dulles, Virginia or call 703.436.6023 to speak with the property manager. Follow Lerner Windmill Parc on Twitter @WindmillParc.
About Dulles Town Center (master development)
Dulles Town Center is Lerner’s 554-acre master planned live-work-play-stay development in Dulles, Virginia located 28 miles west of DC. The anchor of the development is the super-regional Dulles Town Center (mall). The mall is surrounded by the Colonnade Townhomes and Lerner’s many residential communities including Lerner Remington, Lerner Parc Dulles, and Lerner Windmill Parc. The mixed-use center also features The Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center hotel, The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center and the headquarters of the National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation. The development continues to expand with the construction of Nokes Plaza, a 56,000 square foot retail | medical | office center. Dulles Town Center is located at the intersection of Virginia Routes 7 and 28 in Dulles, Virginia. For more information, visit DullesTownCenter.com.
Founded by Theodore N. Lerner in 1952, Lerner Enterprises is a respected leader in Washington, D.C. area real estate development, investment and management.
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Lerner is one of the largest and most diversified private real estate developers in the region, with expertise in all phases of commercial real estate – including planning, development, construction, leasing, asset management and property management. Lerner’s award-winning real estate portfolio encompasses over 20 million square feet of commercial, retail, and hospitality real estate, as well as a robust residential portfolio comprised of 16 properties throughout the greater Washington DC area, including Lerner Windmill Parc and Lerner Parc Dulles at Dulles Town Center.
The company is also a pioneer in sustainable development, with a noteworthy LEED® Certified portfolio that includes Washington Square (LEED® Silver Certification), 2000 Tower Oaks Boulevard (Lerner’s Corporate Headquarters and the first LEED® Platinum speculative office building in Maryland), and 1775 Tysons Boulevard (the first office building designed to achieve LEED® Platinum Certification in the Tysons market).
For more information, visit LiveLerner.com or follow Lerner on Twitter @LernerDC.
Dan B. Cook | 703.404.7100 | DCook@Lerner.com