Lerner Announces New Leases at Tysons II
Tysons, Virginia, November 7, 2014 - Lerner Enterprises, one of Washington, D.C.’s largest private real estate developers, is pleased to announce leasing activity at all four office towers within The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II. Leases have recently been signed with Lightbridge, Sanctuary Aesthetic Centre, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and Stem Cell ARTS.
“With the opening of the new Tysons Corner Metro Station, we are seeing an influx of interest within The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II,” stated Brian F. Tucker, Executive Managing Director in the Virginia office of Cushman & Wakefield. “Prospective tenants are enamored with Tysons II because of its unmatched access via car or Metro, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel • Tysons, and on-site amenities including one of the country’s most prestigious shopping and dining destinations – Tysons Galleria,” he added.
Leases recently completed within Tysons II include:
- Founding Farmers, one of the most popular dining destinations in the Washington, D.C. region, will be opening a 280-seat restaurant within 1800 Tysons Boulevard in February 2015. The restaurant will be located on Tysons Boulevard at street level.
- Convene, a provider of specialized conference spaces and integrated services for off-site professional meetings, leased and opened a 15,000 rentable square foot conference facility on the lobby level of 1800 Tysons Boulevard.
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP, an international, multi-disciplined law firm renewed its lease for 31,312 rentable square feet at 1750 Tysons Boulevard.
- Wells Fargo & Company, a national financial services company renewed its lease for 22,199 square feet at 1650 Tysons Boulevard.
- Cushman & Wakefield, the world’s largest privately-held real estate services firm, opened a 26,789 rentable square foot office on the second floor of 1800 Tysons Boulevard.
- Lightbridge, a leading provider of nuclear energy consulting services, renewed its lease for 8,804 rentable square feet at 1600 Tysons Boulevard. Lightbridge was represented by Edwin M. Clark and Stephen L. Hoffeditz of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
- Sanctuary Aesthetic Centre, a new, high-end spa and cosmetic treatment practice, has signed a lease for 3,828 rentable square feet at 1650 Tysons Boulevard. Sanctuary was represented by Neil Cramsey of KW Commercial.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co, a multinational banking and financial services company, renewed its lease for 4,500 rentable square feet at 1750 Tysons Boulevard. JP Morgan was represented by Larry D. Bank of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
- Stem Cell Arts, an affiliate of National Spine and Pain Centers offering innovative, non-surgical pain management treatments, has leased 4,222 rentable square feet at 1750 Tysons Boulevard. Stem Cell Arts was represented by Paul Chandler of the Ezra Company.
The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II has leasing opportunities with flexible floor plans and rate structures to accommodate a wide range of tenants who are interested in office space with easy access to world-class shopping and dining, the Metro, and other premium amenities. Office leasing within The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II is represented by Brian F. Tucker, Moe H. Hamilton, and John B. Dragelin of the Virginia office of Cushman & Wakefield. Retail/restaurant leasing within The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II is represented by William J. Winterburn, Vice President of Retail Leasing for Lerner.
About The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II
The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II (Tysons2.com), designed and developed by Lerner, is recognized as the most prestigious business address in the Washington D.C. Metro region. Tysons II is a master planned development containing high-end retail, office, hotel and residential projects. Located in the heart of Tysons, Virginia, The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II is only one block from the new Tysons Corner Metro Silver Line Station and is easily accessible from the Capital Beltway-I-495 and the Dulles Toll Road. Within the 117-acre development are:
- Tysons Galleria, an 800,000 square foot luxury shopping destination featuring Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, dozens of boutique shops offering the latest fashion trends and numerous destination restaurants
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel • Tysons, a five-star luxury hotel that was previously named one of the top 50 hotels in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards
- Lillian Court at Tysons II, a 286 unit luxury residential project
- Four office towers totaling over 1.3 million square feet including:
- 1600 Tysons Boulevard, a 13-story LEED® Silver 305,000 square foot office tower
- 1650 Tysons Boulevard, a 17-story 395,000 square foot office tower
- 1750 Tysons Boulevard, an 18-story 405,000 square foot office tower
- 1800 Tysons Boulevard, a 12-story 320,000 square foot office tower
About Lerner Enterprises
Lerner Enterprises (Lerner.com) of Rockville, Maryland, founded by Theodore N. Lerner in 1952, is one of Washington, D.C.'s largest private real estate developers and is involved in all phases of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and mixed-use real estate. This includes planning, development, construction, leasing and asset and property management. Lerner has developed and currently manages more than 20 million square feet of office buildings, retail centers and residential communities. Lerner's office portfolio is comprised of many well-known developments including: The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II (Tysons2.com), Tysons, VA; 2000 Tower Oaks Boulevard (TowerOaks.com) with LEED® Platinum Certification, Rockville, MD; The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center (DullesTownCenter.com), Dulles, VA; Washington Square (WashingtonSquareDC.com), Washington, D.C.; Fallsgrove Village Office Center (FallsgroveOffice.com), Rockville, MD; White Flint North, North Bethesda, MD; 20 M Street, SE (20MStreetSE.com) with LEED® Gold Certification, Washington, D.C.; 1133 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C.; Flint Hill Park (FlintHillPark.com), Fairfax, VA; and 7799 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA, among many others. 2000 Tower Oaks Boulevard, Lerner’s corporate headquarters, was internationally recognized in the World’s Greenest Book by Jerry Yudelson and Ulf Meyer.
Lerner’s newest developments include:
- The construction of 1775 Tysons Boulevard, a LEED® Platinum designed 476,000-square foot, Class ‘A’ office tower that will deliver in late 2015 in Tysons, Virginia.
- The completion of a major interior and exterior renovation of One Flint Hill (FlintHillPark.com), a 132,000 square foot 6-story medical and commercial office building within Flint Hill Park in Fairfax, Virginia.
- The construction of Windmill Parc at Dulles Town Center (WindmillParcDTC.com), a 437-unit luxury apartment home community in Dulles, Virginia. Phase one of the project is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
- The construction of Nokes Plaza at Dulles Town Center, a one-story 56,000 square foot retail | office | medical development. Occupancy is scheduled for the fall of 2015.
- The completion of Fallsgrove Plaza (FallsgroveOffice.com), a 110,000 square foot five-story state-of-the-art medical | office building at Shady Grove and Blackwell Roads in Rockville, Maryland. Fallsgrove Plaza is designed to achieve LEED® Gold Certification.