Athleta to Open at Annapolis Harbour Center
Annapolis, Maryland, August 18, 2014 - Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), Annapolis's lifestyle fashion, dining and entertainment port of call, announced today that Athleta will be opening their first Anne Arundel County store at Annapolis Harbour Center. The new 4,820 square foot athletic store will offer Athleta's premium collection of women’s active lifestyle apparel for yoga, running, swim, gym, hiking and skiing among other items. The store will open to the public on Wednesday, August 20th, and will also host a store opening party on Tuesday, August 19th.
“We are pleased to add Athleta to our exciting collection of premium lifestyle retailers available at Annapolis Harbour Center,” stated William J. Winterburn, Vice President of Retail Leasing for Lerner. "Athleta perfectly complements our merchandise mix and the active lifestyle of residents in Anne Arundel County and Annapolis, and we look forward to their opening," he added.
Athleta joins Annapolis Harbour Center’s premium collection of destination retailers and restaurants including Barnes & Noble, Bow-Tie Cinemas, Chico's, DSW, The Fresh Market, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Loft, Nordstrom Rack, TGI Fridays, Old Navy, The PA Dutch Farmers Market, Pure Barre, Soma Intimates, Ulta Beauty among many others.
Founded in 1998, Athleta (Athleta.com) is a premium fitness and lifestyle brand for women, outfitting female athletes in the ultimate performance apparel for every athletic pursuit, from running to swimming to skiing to biking and everything in between. Designed by female athletes for female athletes, Athleta’s products blend high performance with feminine style. Headquartered in Petaluma, California, Athleta is owned by Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS).
Other recent additions at Annapolis Harbour Center include:
- Pure Barre (PureBarre.com) – Pure Barre, a new lifestyle fitness studio, opened its first center in Anne Arundel County at Annapolis Harbour Center earlier this year.
- For Eyes Optical (ForEyes.com) – For Eyes Optical opened a new boutique at Annapolis Harbour Center earlier this year.
Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), Annapolis’s lifestyle fashion, dining and entertainment port of call, is a 292,000 lifestyle retail center located in Annapolis, Maryland. The Center contains a fashionable collection of retailers, restaurants and services to appeal the very affluent residents that live and shop within greater Annapolis. Retailers include Barnes & Noble, Bow-Tie Cinemas, Chico’s, DSW, The Fresh Market, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Loft, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, TGI Fridays, The PA Dutch Farmers Market, Pure Barre, Soma Intimates, Ulta Beauty among many others. For leasing information at Annapolis Harbour Center, contact Emily M. Gagliardi, Senior Retail Leasing Manager for Lerner.
About Lerner Enterprises
Lerner Enterprises (Lerner.com) of Rockville, Maryland, founded by Theodore N. Lerner in 1952, is one of Washington, D.C.'s largest private real estate developers and is involved in all phases of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and mixed-use real estate. This includes planning, development, construction, leasing and asset and property management. Lerner has developed and currently manages more than 20 million square feet of office buildings, retail centers and residential communities. Lerner´s retail portfolio includes such notable assets as Dulles Town Center (ShopDullesTownCenter.com), Dulles, VA; Fallsgrove Village Center (FallsgroveVillageCtr.com), Rockville, MD; Dulles 28 Centre (Dulles28Centre.com), Dulles, VA; Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), Annapolis, MD; North Point Village Center (NorthPointVillage.com) and The Spectrum at Reston Town Center (TheSpectrumatRTC.com), both in Reston, VA; among many others. Nokes Plaza at Dulles Town Center, a new mixed-use 56,000 square foot retail | office | medical project composed of four buildings, will begin construction this year with occupancy scheduled for late 2015.
Lerner’s newest developments include:
- Construction of 1775 Tysons Boulevard (Tysons2.com), a LEED® Platinum designed 476,000-square foot, Class ‘A’ office tower that will deliver in late 2015 in Tysons, Virginia.
- The completion of a major interior and exterior renovation of One Flint Hill (FlintHillPark.com), a 132,000 square foot 6-story medical and commercial office building within Flint Hill Park in Fairfax, Virginia.
- The construction of Windmill Parc at Dulles Town Center (WindmillParcDTC.com), a 437-unit luxury apartment home community in Dulles, Virginia. The community is projected to open later this year.
- The construction of Nokes Plaza, a mixed-use 56,000 square foot retail | office | medical project composed of four buildings and that is adjacent to Windmill Parc and Dulles Town Center mall. Occupancy is scheduled for the fall of 2015.