Francesca's to Join Fashion Collection at Annapolis Harbour Center
Annapois, Maryland, December 10, 2014 - Annapolis Harbour Center, Annapolis’ lifestyle fashion, dining and entertainment port of call, announced today that Francesca’s will be opening a new 1,500 square foot fashion boutique in early 2015. Francesca’s, one of the fastest-growing women’s fashion retailers in the country, joins the recently opened Athleta at Annapolis Harbour Center.
“With the addition of Francesca’s to our leading collection of retailers, we are strategically remerchandising Annapolis Harbour Center with new brands that appeal to our fashion focused consumers,” stated William J. Winterburn, Vice President of Retail Leasing for Lerner. “We look forward to adding even more exciting new stores in 2015,” he added.
Francesca’s joins Annapolis Harbour Center’s premium collection of destination retailers and restaurants including Athleta, Barnes & Noble, Bow-Tie Cinemas, Chico’s, DSW, The Fresh Market, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Loft, Nordstrom Rack, TGI Fridays, Old Navy, The PA Dutch Farmers Market, Pure Barre, Soma Intimates, Ulta Beauty among many others.
Since opening its first store in 1999, Francesca's (Francescas.com) has provided its customers with an eclectic, carefully chosen assortment of treasured items. Francesca's provides this unique shopping experience to its patrons by taking inspiration from travelers who search the world for beautiful luxuries and gifts to bring to their friends and family.
Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), is a 292,000 square foot lifestyle retail center located in Annapolis, Maryland and offers a premium collection of fashion retailers, restaurants and services that appeal to the affluent residents that live and shop within greater Annapolis.
For leasing information at Annapolis Harbour Center, contact Emily M. Gagliardi at 301.692.2286, Senior Retail Leasing Manager for Lerner.
About Lerner Enterprises
Based in Rockville, Maryland, Lerner (Lerner.com) was founded by Theodore N. Lerner in 1952 and, is one of Washington, D.C.'s largest private real estate developers. The company is involved in all phases of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and mixed-use real estate including planning, development, construction, leasing and asset and property management. Lerner has developed and currently manages more than 20 million square feet of office buildings, retail centers and residential communities. Lerner´s retail portfolio includes such notable assets as Dulles Town Center (ShopDullesTownCenter.com), Dulles, VA; Fallsgrove Village Center (FallsgroveVillageCtr.com), Rockville, MD; Dulles 28 Centre (Dulles28Centre.com), Dulles, VA; Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), Annapolis, MD; North Point Village Center (NorthPointVillage.com) and The Spectrum at Reston Town Center (TheSpectrumatRTC.com), both in Reston, VA; among many others.
Lerner’s newest developments include:
- The construction of 1775 Tysons Boulevard, a LEED® Platinum designed 476,000-square foot, Class ‘A’ office tower that will deliver in late 2015 in Tysons, Virginia.
- The construction of Windmill Parc at Dulles Town Center (WindmillParcDTC.com), a 437-unit luxury apartment home community in Dulles, Virginia. Phase one of the project is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
- The construction of Nokes Plaza at Dulles Town Center, a one-story 56,000 square foot retail | office | medical development. Occupancy is scheduled for the fall of 2015.
- The completion of a major interior and exterior renovation of One Flint Hill (FlintHillPark.com), a 132,000 square foot 6-story medical and commercial office building within Flint Hill Park in Fairfax, Virginia.
- The completion of Fallsgrove Plaza (FallsgroveOffice.com), a 110,000 square foot five-story state-of-the-art medical | office building at Shady Grove and Blackwell Roads in Rockville, Maryland. Fallsgrove Plaza is designed to achieve LEED® Gold Certification.